SiC UV Photodiodes
- active area from 0.06 mm² to 36 mm² and quadrant photodiodes for position detections
- spectral response for broadband UV or filtered for UVA, UVB, UVC or UV-Index
- various entrance optics and housings options available (TO or SMD)
- our own SiC photodiode chip production since 2009
- also available with VUV sensitivity
- PTB (German equivalent of NIST or NPL) measured high radiation hardness
- 350°C high temperature stable photodiodes available
- photodiode application guide
All photodiodes are always on stock. They can be ordered via our web shop or with an email addressed to email@example.com. Alternatively, we are happy to issue a quotation or you may click on our shop’s QUOTATION function, instead of CHECKOUT.
Broadband UV (31)spectral sensitivity from 221 to 358 nm, peak wavelength 280 nm, different packagings, sorted by detector areas.
UVA (10)spectral sensitivity from 309 to 367 nm, peak wavelength 331 nm, different packagings, sorted by detector areas.
UVB+UVC (9)spectral sensitivity from 231 to 309 nm, peak wavelength 280 nm, different packagings, sorted by detector areas.
UVC (22)spectral sensitivity from 225 to 287 nm, peak wavelength 275 nm, according to DVGW W 294-3:2006 and OENORM M5873 and DIN 19294, special version to control 275nm UVC LED available, different packagings, sorted by detector areas.
UV-Index (Erythema) (2)for UV-Index measurement according to ISO 17166, less than 5 % measurement uncertainty = most precise currently available detector, with cosine correction available.
Broadband UV with VUV sensitivity (below 200 nm) (5)spectral sensitivity from 170 to 355 nm, peak wavelength 280 nm, sorted by detector areas.