SiC UV Spectrometer
- world’s first SiC based UV spectrometer
- The high visible blindness of SiC now allows precise UV spectrometry in the presence of strong visible radiation (no stray light effects).
- SiC’s high radiation hardness and low dark current create an enhanced dynamic range compared with Si-photodiode based spectrometers.
- First product of the new series is now available: The UV lineSiC128 (128 pixel spectral resolution, 200nm – 385nm). Measurement range adjustable to narrower range/higher resolution on request.
- Development is ongoing with an aim to achieve higher resolution and smaller size. This R&D is done in cooperating with the Berlin Ferdinand-Braun-Institute.
Showing all 1 results
SiC SpectrometerUV spectrometer