Accessories Sensor Probes
Showing all 12 results
UV Radiometer SXL 55UV radiometer for use on a smartphone with dosimeter and logging function as well as lamp-specific calibration. All Android smartphones from version 6.0 can be used. Optionally, a configured smartphone can be purchased.Smartphone (Android) based UV radiometer with dosimeter and data logging feature Single Price: 970€Product Description
- Smartphone based UV radiometer with dosimeter and data logging feature.
- To be used with the customer’s smartphone (Android, from Rev. 6.0) or with an optionally available smartphone.
- The price includes one sglux UV sensor and a customized PTB traceable calibration.
UVTOUCHThe 2-channel device is particularly robust and has a range of functions comparable to the SXL 55. In working environments that exclude the use of smartphones or for simultaneous measurement with two sensors, the UV TOUCH serves as an alternative to the SXL 55.2-channel UV radiometer with UV sensor with customized calibrationSingle Price: 1620€Product Description
- Digital 2-channel UV radiometer with graphic display, touch screen, dosimeter and datalogging function.
- Data transmission (CAN) complies with GLP and LIMS standard.
- The UVTOUCH device is designed for developers and for all-day use under harsh conditions.
- The price includes one sglux UV sensor free selection) and a customized PTB traceable calibration.
uvLink One / FieldWireless UV radiometer with one sensor node (uvLink One) or multiple sensors (uvLink Field) with dosimeter and logging function and lamp-specific calibration.Wireless UV radiometer with dosimeter and logging functionSingle Price: 1010€Product Description
- Wireless UV radiometer / dosimeter – if only one sensor node is in radio range
- The device turns to a “collector” if two or more sensors are in radio range. The collector transmits the measured values via USB to a computer.
- 2.4 GHz radio connection between the display and the sensor node(s)
- The spectral responsivity of the sensor node(s) will be configured according to customer’s requirements.
- The price includes a customized PTB traceable calibration.
UVRRMReference radiometer for checking duty sensors in drinking water disinfection. Available with 160° field of view angle according to DIN 19294, ÖNORM M5873-3:2020-01-01 and DVGW W 294-3:2006 or with 40° field of view angle according to DVGW W 294-3:2006. The UVRRM is also available as a dual channel version with 40° and 160° sensor.Reference radiometer with 1 or 2 UV sensors for validation of 40° DVGW and ÖNORM/DVGW-160° duty sensorsSingle Price: 890€Product Description
- Reference radiometer with one or two sensors for validation of 40°-DVGW and 160°-ÖNORM duty sensors.
- The unit is powered with a 9V battery that allows several years of use if seldomly used.
- PTB traceable calibration according to DVGW W 294-3:2006 and ÖNORM M5873-3:2020-01-01 and DIN 19294.
DIGIBOXaccessory UV sensor probes digital, CAN to USB converter boxCAN to USB converter box for digital sglux UV sensor probesSingle Price: 149€Product Description
- CAN to USB converter box, up to 8 digital UV sensors can be connected.
- Incl. PC software “DigiLog”, shows actual values and trends of irradiation and temperature measurements.
RADIKON-simpleThe Radikon-Simple bases on a VOLTCON or AMPCON and comes with a rugged shielded housing with BNC connector.External amplifier box to convert the photocurrentSingle Price: 155€Product Description
- external amplifier box to convert the photocurrent of photodiodes or the sglux UV-Cure-HT sensor
- signal output 0 – 5 V or 4 – 20 mA
Power supplyAccessory UV sensor probes analog, power supplyCompatible with all UV sensor probes with analog signal outputSingle Price: 24€Product Description
- DIN rail power supply.
- Compatible with all UV sensor probes with analog signal output.
RADIKONThe Radikon is a multifunctional transducer with an adjustable limit switch and an isolated input stage. Possible input signals are photocurrents (up to 5 µA), voltages (0 to 10 V) or current loops (4 to 20 mA). To the outside it offers an 0 - 10 V output and a 230 V relay contact.Versatile industry measurement controller for control cabinet integrationSingle Price: 390€Product Description
- Versatile industry measurement controller for control cabinet integration
- adjustable setpoints, relay output, condition visualization via multicolor-LED
- possible inputs – photo current 5 nA – 5 µA, 4 – 20 mA, 0 – 20 mA, 0 – x V (x configurable up to 10)
- DIN rail mounting
SENSOR MONITOR 5.0Measuring and control module for monitoring and automation of irradiation processes. The device provides the display of irradiance and dose information for up to two UV sensors as well as three programmable relays for control of multi-stage irradiation processes.Measuring and control module for monitoring and automation of irradiation processesSingle Price: 490€Product Description
- measuring and control module for monitoring and automation of irradiation processes
- indication of radiation, dose and status information
- three programmable relays for automation of single- and multi-level irradiation processes
- optional with two measuring inputs and USB/RS232 output
Safester UVCSmartphone-based UV radiometer for risk assessment of UVC low-pressure radiation on workplaces in accordance with EU Directive 2006/25/EC. Intuitive operation with display of the maximum permissible exposure time as well as optical and acoustic warning function. The device is configured and calibrated according to the instructions from EU Directive 2006/25/EC.Smartphone (Android) based radiometer for hazard assessment of artificial UVC radiation in workplaces according to guideline 2006/25/ECSingle Price: 850€Product Description
- Smartphone (Android) based radiometer for hazard assessment of artificial UV radiation emitted by low pressure UVC sources in workplaces according to European Community guideline 2006/25/EC, e.g. used to ensure that UV air disinfection equipment used to inactivate COVID virus do not emit harmful UV irradiation intensity that may damage skin and eyes.
- Visualization of the maximum exposure time per day with acoustical and optical warning features
- The radiometer complies with class 1 (highest precision requirements) of DIN 5031-11 for actinic radiometers.
- The price includes a UVC sensor with PTB traceable calibration, a calibration certificate and a smartphone.
Safester UVISmartphone-based measuring device for risk assessment of solar UV radiation on workplaces according to standard ISO 17166 (UV index). The device is configured and calibrated according to the instructions from ISO 17166.Smartphone-based measuring device for risk assessment of solar UV radiation on workplaces according to standard ISO 17166 (UV index). Single Price: 970€Product Description
- Smartphone (Android) based UV-Index radiometer with graphic display for hazard assessment of natural UV radiation in workplaces according to ISO 17166 standard (UV-Index).
- The price includes a UV index sensor with PTB traceable calibration, a calibration certificate and a smartphone.
Measurement window WIN294Measurement window for certified UV sensor probes according to DVGW W 294-3(2006), ÖNORM M5873, DIN 19294Measurement window for certified UV sensor probes according to DVGW W 294-3(2006), ÖNORM M5873, DIN 19294Single Price: 110€Product Description
- Measurement window for certified UV sensor probes according to DVGW W 294-3(2006), ÖNORM M5879 and DIN 19294